The information collected through the cookies of a website can be used both by the owner of the website and by a third party that provides a service to the owner. In this sense, the information from the cookies used on www.bateriasyamperios.com is processed by Rebatex SL and by third parties such as Google with respect to user behavior. Therefore, there may be a transfer of your personal data to a third country.
Definition of Cookies
Cookies are small data files that are sent to the browser by the Internet server and are returned to the browser with each new access. These files are stored on your computer, mobile or tablet and allow the system to remember features or browsing preferences from previous sessions, such as the language of the website or your username and password.
Consent and Revocation
You can revoke your consent at any time, and you can also delete the cookies installed in your browser.
Types of Cookies
The following is a classification to make it clearer for you, including their purpose:
a) According to the entity that manages them. Depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
– Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from www.bateriasyamperios.com.
– Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by Baterias y Amperios, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the “cookies”. Since these third parties are the ones who proceed to their implementation, the blocking and uninstallation of the same is governed by their specific conditions and mechanisms.
b) According to the length of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment:
– Session Cookies: These are a type of “cookies” designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. These cookies are stored on your terminal until the end of the user’s browsing session.
– Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
c) According to their purpose
– Technical Cookies:These are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or platform and the use of the different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted parts, use security features while browsing or store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks like Twitter, Facebook, Gooogle+ or Youtube. These are session and persistent cookies.
– Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as, for example, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
– Analytical Cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. For this purpose, your navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve it.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can learn about your Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
-Affiliate cookies: Allow tracking of visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following cookies:
-Session: To avoid having to identify yourself every time you interact with the website, unless you have closed the browser and reopened it.
-Google Analytics: Cookies are stored to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you consent to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, you should exercise any rights in this regard by communicating directly with Google.
-Social Networks: Each Social Network uses its own cookies so that you can click on “Like” or “Share” buttons.
|Cookie Consent||Technique||1 Year||From third party cookiebot.com|
|PHPSESSID||Technique||In session||Own bateriasyamperios.com||This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow SESSION variables to be stored on the web server. This cookie is essential for the operation of the website.|
|_DO_P||Technique||2 years||From third party pagamastarde.com||For data of users applying for financing|
|_DO_S||Technique||In session||From third party pagamastarde.com||Session for verification of data of users applying for financing|
|__sharethis_cookie_test__||Technique||In session||From third party sharethis.com||Part of the ShareThis service and monitors click-stream activity, i.e. web pages visited and browsed, and time spent on pages. This service only personally identifies visitors if they have signed up separately with ShareThis for an account with them and given their consent.|
|__stid||Technique||2 years||From third party sharethis.com||The __stid cookie is the ShareThis ID to identify the user’s session.|
|__unam||Technique||2 years||From third party sharethis.com||El cookie __unam se define como parte del servicio ShareThis y supervisa la actividad de “click-stream”, por ejemplo, páginas web visitadas y navegadas, y el tiempo empleado en las páginas. This service only personally identifies visitors if they have signed up separately with ShareThis for an account with them and given their consent.|
|__utmc||Analytics||At the end of the session||From third party google.com google.es||At the end of the session It is configured to interact with urchin.js. Previously, this cookie acted in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session or visit.|
|_ga||Analytics||2 years||From third party google.com google.es||It is used to distinguish users.|
|_gid||Analytics||24 hours||From third party google.com google.es||It is used to distinguish users.|
|gdpr[allowed_cookies]||Technique||2 Years||From third party cookiebot.com|
|gdpr[consent_types]||Technique||2 Years||From third party cookiebot.com|
The cookies used on this website do not collect personal data.
Configuration and blocking of Cookies
As a user you can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your Internet browser options.
In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
Safari for iOS (iPhone and iPad)
Chrome for Android
To disable, restrict, block or delete cookies, you must modify the settings of the browser you use on your terminal, whether it is a computer, smartphone or tablet.
In general, browsers offer the following configuration options in relation to the installation of cookies:
– That the browser rejects all cookies and therefore, that no cookie from any web page is installed on your terminal.
– That the browser warns you before the installation of the cookie so that you can decide whether or not to accept the installation of the cookie.
– That the browser only rejects third-party cookies from the websites you visit but not those used by the website you are browsing.
– The option of browsing in private mode whereby cookies are installed on the terminal but are automatically deleted when you finish browsing the website:
You should be aware that if you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
Date of last update of the Cookies Policy: 25/05/2018.
© Rebatex SL. All rights reserved